Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Specialists in Grade ‘C’. Eligible candidates may apply online latest by 8th January 2019. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
RBI Vacancy Details:
|2.||Accounts Specialist||05 posts|
|3.||Bank Examiner /Supervisory Manager||20 posts|
Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 25 years and must not be above the age of 35 years on the 1st of December 2018 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 1st December, 1983 and not later than 1st December, 1993.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA/ CMA/ MBA/ PGDM/ MCom qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Exam/ Interview.
Application Fee and Intimation Charges:
|1.||SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||Rs.100/-|
|2.||GEN/OBC||Application fee including intimation charges||Rs.600/-|
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in up to 08-01-2019.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on through the website www.rbi.org.in
3. Click on [email protected]
4. Click on Current Vacancies——— Vacancies.
5. Select the desired post & click on it.
6. Read the notifcation caregully & click on Click here for New Registration
7. Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
8. Complete the login details if already registered candidates.
9. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
10. Take print out of online application for future use.
|Start Date to Apply Online & Fee payment||19-12-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment||08-01-2019|
For more details like category, pay scale & other information click on the link given below…
To apply for this job please visit opportunities.rbi.org.in.